It’s been quite a year. On the eve of our first birthday celebration, we’re excited to share some updates with you based on community feedback over the past several months. We’ve further developed Forge’s pricing model and services to provide the following benefits that we know are important to our community:
- flexible cloud credits redeemable for use on any Forge API
- simplified storage
- more cost-effective platform services
Beginning today, Forge developers in the US and Europe can take their apps to production and benefit from increased quota limits with a subscription. This new pricing page offers all the details of our pricing model as well as a comprehensive FAQ section. If you can’t get your questions answered, reach out to the team .
Still need to get to know Forge better before you consider subscribing? Here’s three easy ways to get involved:
- with a free trial to try out our services; be sure to opt in to receive communications to receive the latest updates and resources through our monthly newsletter.
- Subscribe to our to learn from numerous recorded Webinars and demos, or get ideas from our early adopters to accelerate your own work flows, like or
- Join our various developer communities at , or