For your convenience, here are links to content from Forge DevCon 2016:
- Videos of keynotes are posted on the Forge DevCon website homepage.
- Slide decks from speaker presentations on SlideShare.
The breakout sessions weren't recorded, but the DevTech team who presented at DevCon have created screencasts of their presentations. Here are the links:
- Visual Reporting with Connected Design Data (Philippe Leefsma)
- Free your BIM data (Jeremy Tammik)
- Free your Design Data (Shiya Luo and Adam Nagy)
- Extend BIM360 Docs with the Issues API (Galia Traub and Mikako Harada)
- Collaborating with Design Data (Augusto Goncalves and Phaneendra Kumar Divi)
And - just for fun - here is the recording of the entire 3DWebFest show that was held on the Wednesday evening of the conference.