The DAS (erstwhile ADN) team is hiring a AutoCAD Developer Advocate based in our Bengaluru office.
Please spread the word. Experience with AutoCAD APIs - or any other Autodesk technology - is not required (but would be a bonus).
Autodesk is hiring Developer Advocate! If you’re a software engineer who’s enthusiastic about new technologies, enjoys interacting with others and sharing this enthusiasm, and loves to evangelize code –then this is the job for you!
As a member of the Developer Advocacy and Support (DAS) group, the Developer Consultant will deliver direct application programming evangelism to developers of third-party applications, based on Autodesk products, who are part of the Autodesk Developer Network (ADN) program and Forge platform.
- Working directly with third party developers to help them solve their problems using our APIs.
- Acting as developer advocate to our internal software development teams – helping them understand the APIs our developer community needs to be successful.
- Evangelizing our new technology through conferences, hackathons, meetups, blogging, webcasts, social media, and whatever other communication channels you dream up.
To be successful you will have the following attributes:
- You’re a gifted programmer who is excited about learning new technology and teaching others. (You already know deep in your heart if you’re a natural programmer – if you don’t then you’re not).
- You have a good grounding in C++, OOPS and Algorithms & Data structures.
- You have a good grounding in, or are willing to learn new languages, such as C#, and web platform programming technologies, such as HTML, JS and CSS.
- You’re intelligent and inquisitive, and enjoy solving problems.
- You enjoy interacting with people – including one-on-one conversations and presenting to large audiences at conferences.
- You enjoy writing – including blogging, tweeting, and other social media outlets.