This is an exciting opportunity to be part of Forge & ADN team of Autodesk in Shanghai or Beijing, China. We are a global team, providing consulting services to worldwide developers & partners of Autodesk. We are running two programs: Autodesk Developer Network (ADN) and Autodesk Forge. The former is mainly for APIs of traditional desktop products, the second is for the brand new web services.
We evangelize Autodesk API & web services, help Autodesk partners to find the right technologies, assist them to make things differently, more successful and be consistent developing in the eco-system of Autodesk. This will positively impact Autodesk’s business. You will provide technical assistance including application designing, customizing, trouble shooting, writing samples, training and mentoring etc.
Autodesk has a breadth software across designing, visualizing, collaborating, making and using etc. We have transited to the cloud and is providing APIs through those cloud-based services. We are looking for someone to provide evangelistic API support for Revit, and we also hope to find someone excited by the world in the cloud.
Those who work or study abroad and want to pursue their career in China are also welcome! (mandarin is required)
- A bachelors' degree or higher in computer science, architecture, structure, civil engineering, BIM or related field.
- At least 2 years hands-on programming experience (including time in university for a concrete research project).
- At least 1 year hands-on experience on Revit API. Skillful in .NET programming.
- Intelligent mind and ability to quickly learn new software development technologies. Enthusiastic in experimenting and writing sample code.
- Written and verbal English skills are important. Ability to be patient and communicate across cultures. Other language fluency is also a great asset.
- Good team player: Easy to work with team members across various cultures.
- Ability to troubleshoot software and programming problems. Good understanding of techniques to debug software will be of great value.
- Enjoy interacting with people – including one-on-one conversations and presenting to audiences at conferences.
- Comprehensive knowledge on various technologies, especially web/cloud/mobile developing is preferred.
- Experience with other Autodesk products and their APIs will be valuable.
- Experience of BIM, Operation Maintenance and IoT will be plus.
Contact: Xiaodong Liang (email@example.com)