By Daniel Du
In this chapter, we introduce Mobile Viewer itself and its API, we also talk about how to create a custom controls to extend the mobile viewer and how to debug, build and deploy it. Please find the attached PPT and code samples, and Mobile Viewer Reference Guide section of the AIMS documents
How to setup and run Mobile Viewer Sample.
Please note that the samples just demo how to create custom control, they are not fully tested, and you need to do more work to use them in your project.
1. Install Apache Ant(http://ant.apache.org), and add to PATH environment variable.
2. Copy C:\Program Files\Autodesk\Autodesk Infrastructure Web Server Extension 2013\www\MobileViewer To C:\MobileViewer_Dev
3. Unpack MobileViewer2013.zip to C:\MobileViewer_Dev and merge the contents. Here is the folder structure after merging :
4. Setup the server side logic.
a) Copy sample\ListSelectionAppDotnet to C:\Program Files\Autodesk\Autodesk Infrastructure Web Server Extension 2013\www\MobileViewer
b) Convert virtual directory to web application in IIS, please make sure to use ASP.NET 4.0, an easy way is to use MapServer2013AppPool as application pool:
c) Copy all dlls from C:\Program Files\Autodesk\Autodesk Infrastructure Web Server Extension 2013\www\mapviewernet\bin To C:\Program Files\Autodesk\Autodesk Infrastructure Web Server Extension 2013\www\MobileViewer\ListSelectionAppDotnet\bin
d) Copy webconfig.ini from C:\Program Files\Autodesk\Autodesk Infrastructure Web Server Extension 2013\www to C:\Program Files\Autodesk\Autodesk Infrastructure Web Server Extension 2013\www\MobileViewer\ListSelectionAppDotnet
5. Start-> cmd to open command window:
a) cd C:\MobileViewer_Dev (the folder contains build.xml)
6. Open Mobile viewer and test
a) Open in browser
b) Click “DevCampHelloWorld” button, and click on map;
c) Click “DevCampShowMapInformation” button to show the map information
d) Zoom in and select some features with multi-selection tool