As mentioned on our previous post on What’s New, now we can create and modify Corridor and its components, like Baselines, BaselineRegions, Assemblies and Subassemblies.
As several developers create reports based on the API, this post show some of the new methods and properties available:
- GetLinkPoints, GetPointCodes, GetShapeCode, RegionLockMode, SlopePatterns
- AppliedAssemblySetting, GetOverriddenStations, Match, Merge, RemoveOverriddenStation, Split
- CodeSetStyleId, CodeSetStyleName, Groups, Location, OffsetAssemblies, Type (AssemblyType), AddSubassembly, CopySubassembly, Insert/Mirror/Replace Subassembly
- PointIndexHookTo, OffsetAssemblyName
- Collection with ability to iterate, add/import and remove:
Some methods are now deprecate, when you build with the new references, a warning message should appear at the compiler output.
Hope this help you get a feel of the big improvements we did on this release. Next we’ll show some code samples. Stay tuned.