The ADN team is hiring an API evangelist based in our San Francisco office. Please spread the word. Experience with AutoCAD APIs - or any other Autodesk technology - is not required (but would be a bonus).
Autodesk is hiring an API evangelist! If you’re a software engineer who’s enthusiastic about new technologies, enjoys interacting with others and sharing this enthusiasm, and loves to evangelize code –then this is the job for you!
Autodesk is in the process of launching a large number of new cloud services – all of which are designed as platforms for developers to build upon. We need to tell the world about these new APIs. As the successful candidate, you will join the Developer Technical Services team (our developer evangelist team at Autodesk, and part of our Cloud Platforms Division).
- Working directly with third party developers to help them solve their problems using our APIs.
- Acting as developer advocate to our internal software development teams – helping them understand the APIs our developer community needs to be successful.
- Evangelizing our new technology through conferences, hackathons, meetups, blogging, webcasts, social media, and whatever other communication channels you dream up.
To be successful you will have the following attributes:
- You’re a gifted programmer who is excited about learning new technology and teaching others. (You already know deep in your heart if you’re a natural programmer – if you don’t then you’re not).
- You have a good grounding in, or are willing to learn, mobile platform programming technologies, such as Java and Objective-C.
- You’re intelligent and inquisitive, and enjoy solving problems.
- You enjoy interacting with people – including one-on-one conversations and presenting to large audiences at conferences.
- You enjoy writing – including blogging, tweeting, and other social media outlets.