The Forge Developer Conference (Forge DevCon), the largest gathering of design and engineering software developers in the world, is ramping up. This year we are partnering up with Autodesk University (AU). No longer do you need to choose between DevCon and AU. You can do both.
New for this year is call for proposals. We have expanded our efforts and want you to help shape the event. This year is unique as we will be:
- Accepting applications (open 4/19 to 5/17)
- Taking class recommendations (open 4/19 to 5/17)
- Hosting community voting (open 5/17 to 6/16)
Speaking at Forge DevCon
Are you an expert in using Forge or the Fusion 360 APIs? Have you found creative ways to integrate and use Autodesk Forge in your real-life projects and products? Have you developed processes that improve company workflows and efficiency? Do you have ideas about where your industry is headed? Are you an expert in a web technology that complements Forge? If so, then you’re a candidate to speak at Forge DevCon.
Forge DevCon will be held over two days (Monday November 13th and Tuesday November 14th).
- Monday classes will be open to Forge DevCon attendees only.
- Tuesday classes will be open to all Forge DevCon and Autodesk University (AU) attendees and will be co-listed with the AU ‘Software Development’ Track.
Forge DevCon 2017 Themes
- Architecture, Engineering and Construction
- Manufacturing and Design
- Cross Industry/General Programming Topics
All Forge DevCon classes should be related to Autodesk Forge, Autodesk Fusion 360, or complementary APIs.
- Presentation (60-minutes)
- Panel (60-minutes)
- Lab (90-minutes)
How to Apply
- Go to https://forge.autodesk.com/devcon/call-for-proposals
- Fill out the application with your proposal
- Simply check the box on the proposal submission form that indicates your willingness for your class to be considered for Forge DevCon
Please note, your class will be reviewed by both the Forge DevCon and AU teams – and may be accepted to either conference.
Deadline to Submit Applications
Speaking proposals will be accepted via the website only from April 19 to May 17. No late applications will be considered.
Recommend A Speaker - New!
A new feature this year is “request a class or recommend a speaker”. Not ready to lead a class? Tell us what information you need to get started with Forge or bring your new cloud-based solution to life. What do you want to learn? Are there thought leaders, practitioners, and power users whose expertise and insights that would enrich DevCon? Help us to help you.
About Forge DevCon
The Forge Developer Conference (Forge DevCon) is the largest global gathering of design and engineering software developers. It is a conference that brings together over 1,500 software developers, engineers, business owners and information officers as a community interested in creating web and mobile applications that use the Autodesk Forge or Fusion 360 APIs.
For more info go to: Forge.Autodesk.com/DevCon
About Autodesk University (AU)
AU Las Vegas 2017 is your chance to connect with the best in the business, share technical knowledge, solve unique business challenges, and gain a deeper understanding of cross-industry opportunities. Plus, you can learn best practices, stay on top of the latest trends, and experience advanced technology firsthand. Join your global community of professional designers and engineers as we explore the Future of Making Things.
For more info go to: AU.Autodesk.com